Trying to learn more about Xsan, but can't find any resources? Finally, after years of neglect, v.2 Consulting has updated the course for Xsan 3.x and beyond.
Xsan 201 is a one-day brain-dump providing an in-depth and detailed discussion on how to setup and support an Xsan storage solution. This class will cover everything you need to know about properly deploying Xsan, understand & achieve expectations and troubleshooting steps in the event something goes south.
Who Should Attend
- System administrators and technical professionals supporting Xsan deployments
- Individuals considering deploying and supporting Xsan
What You Will Learn
- Why and when to deploy Xsan and SAN storage
- Xsan hardware requirments
- Xsan setup and configuration in real-world deployments
- Xsan support and troubleshooting
- Understanding of storage systems
- Familiar with OS X and OS X Server
- Knowledge of networks, switching and routing
- Familiar with Fibre Channel
Xsan training is delivered at your location, fully customized to your deployment and needs. Please contact us regarding your needs so we can provide a customized outline to address your requirements.